- ensure the executive committee functions properly and within the Constitution rules;
- ensure the association is managed effectively with a clear vision;
- represents the association as its figurehead.
Responsible for Incorporation requirements including annual notifications to Consumer Affairs, or of any changes to the Constitution or office holders. Position can be combined with another committee member’s functions.
Vice President and Operations Manager
Responsibilities include: Responsibilities include:
- deputise for President
- organise building maintenance
- liaise and co-ordinate main stakeholders
- collaborate with relevant committee members to obtain business sponsorship, grants and support.
- ensure meetings are effectively organised and minuted;
- maintain accurate records and administration;
- communication and correspondence;
- general financial oversight;
- banking, book-keeping and record keeping;
- financial report to AGM
- attract quality artists;
- develop ArtsCape’s reputation in the arts arena
- nurture artistic talents and activities in the community
- plan dates and times of exhibitions in liaison with TRA, Wonders of Wynyard and others
- arrange and display exhibitions
- providing information on exhibitions for publicity
- develop and maintain media/publicity strategy;
- maximise publicity to attract membership and engage with local community;
- liaise with special interest groups within ArtsCape, WOW and TRA to plan advertising of future workshops, events and activities.
- co-ordinate and organise volunteer roster
- liaise with Exhibition Managers and Executive Committee regarding ArtsCape’s
- opening hours
- training/induction of volunteers
Represent the interests of the Special Interest Groups within ArtsCape.